Brilliant Mod ~ Turbo Tip Pipe

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Hey All,

Just thought I'd let you know, (fitted with a lil help from a friend) a forge Turbo Tip pipe to the Ibiza on Saturday, the difference I think is amazing, spools up quicker, for those of you that care the Re-Circ noise from the 007P is much more noticeable, and the sound of the turbo spooling up is awesome, what with the Milltek I had fitted saturday I must say I am REALLY loving my car, as if I wasn't before, she sounds really meaty, and goes well too !

Thanks to Hooch for the Tip and fitting, :cheers:

Mike

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
How stupid do I feel....

I thought it was tip as in...well you know the tip that leads to the turbo, not Turbo Intake Pipe...

Never mind. I am sure you get the idea...

:hide: & :runaway:

:help: Mike :help:

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Not easy to fit, took a while couple of hours from start to finish, mine is the Golf MKIV TIP, so we needed to extend the N75 valve wiring, but small case of solder and wire. Also had a blank put in as the Golf MKIV one has an extra...shoot? lol

Mike

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
ahh so did i actually

the ibiza TIP isnt any easier to fit though, just sits in a better position and its straight forward being designed for the car. need to leave urself atleast an hour id say though if forge take an hour ish then someone with less tools and facilities will prob take longer

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise