BTCC bumper line up?

Lee M

gave it a go today, removed screw from mud guards and was able to pull bumper out a bit, theres 3 clips on the top of the bumper, one was allowing movement, so i cable tied it, worked the very best! problem solved!

Glad you sorted it mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greyfloppyhat

Jun 14, 2011
Dublin/Belfast
I've had the same issue and was able to sort the top point of the bumper out and get it lined up again. But it's still. Not sitting very flush with the curve of the light. Did you manage to sort the bottom issue you circle in your first picture as well?

w.reid306

Aug 17, 2011
I've had the same issue and was able to sort the top point of the bumper out and get it lined up again. But it's still. Not sitting very flush with the curve of the light. Did you manage to sort the bottom issue you circle in your first picture as well?

yea the cable tie at the top did the trick for me, was able to pull it round in such a way that the bottom circle fell into place

If your ever round downpatrick/strangford direction ill give it a go on yours

greyfloppyhat

Jun 14, 2011
Dublin/Belfast
I live in seaforde so in DPK all the time. The tops in fine just the curve round the light I can't sort. I'd read your post when doing it but couldn't see how you'd managed to cable tie it

w.reid306

Aug 17, 2011
not far from me at all, im just outside strangford, wee town called kilclief, only moved there a few weeks ago, work in belfast during the day, but im free most nights and weekends if you want to arrange something?

w.reid306

Aug 17, 2011
Sunday would probably suit me best, ill drop you a pm closer to the weekend sure

Can show ya how i did mine and help ya with urs, ill even provide ya with a cable tie haha