BTCC Silverstone convoy, 30/08/09

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i can only make saturday....but the line up looks ok

worlds aerobatic comp there too! think there is a clio cup as well as a few porkers too

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Wanna hook up at J15A?

Ain't Phil putting on his flat cap and watching cricket or something?

Yep, and im taking my whippet, drinking a pint of Stout washed down with a bag of pork scratchings. Would love to be there guys, but ive got tickets for the England V Australia 20/20. I expect regular mobile updates though.

Not sure what pops is doing, we are also preparing for the Ring trip on 17th September, so have things to do.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Yep, and im taking my whippet, drinking a pint of Stout washed down with a bag of pork scratchings. Would love to be there guys, but ive got tickets for the England V Australia 20/20. I expect regular mobile updates though.

Not sure what pops is doing, we are also preparing for the Ring trip on 17th September, so have things to do.

20/20 is awesome, fast and furious cricket, not like test matches (which are "lawn chess")

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Hi guys , just back from Norfolk. I'm coming up tomorrow. Rather than us Southerners trying to RV on the road how about we try and meet in the "usual" grandstand. Get the flags hung over the balcony like we did last year and anyone should be able to spot us if they want to hook up later on?

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Hi Mike, my start time depends on whether I have to get the Mini-briefs up and out. Not worried about Formula boring but want to be in place to cheer Fulvio for the first G50 race at 10.10. Save us a couple of seats if you can. :wave:

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
was there today for the quali....RML chevy's look good!

no Seat presence tho..CartridgeWorld Carbon Zero were not there.

annoyed i lost my monopod for the camera after only 30mins of arriving. muppet.

Still nice day out...and saw YRC Hannah who I almost didn't recognise cos of her bleached blonde hair lol.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Not going to make it guys - just finished tracking my car after fitting new ball joints and track rod ends - now one of the ABS sensors appears to be playing up so I'll be trying to sort that / watching f1 on tv / watching btcc and clio cup on tv!!

FSiLeonMike

Apr 26, 2007
Not going to make it guys - just finished tracking my car after fitting new ball joints and track rod ends - now one of the ABS sensors appears to be playing up so I'll be trying to sort that / watching f1 on tv / watching btcc and clio cup on tv!!

No worries Dan. I'll catch up before you head to the Ring (wednesday isn't it?)

Mon or Tues maybe

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Yea; heading of straight after work on weds - gonna be stupidly busy between now and then - karting on monday; work tues n weds.. fun fun.

FSiLeonMike

Apr 26, 2007

'Ring on the 17th. You coming to the Rock on the 20th?

Crossy20

I saw the convoy today. You parked behind me in the car park. Crappy white/cream Rover 414 ;) lol

Did you all have fun getting out the place!?!