Bumper Removal

Taylor c

Apr 16, 2004
Coventry
I have a 2004 LCR and was wondering how easy or hard it is to remove the front bumper. If easy could any1 provide a step by step.

Cheers

adm013

Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Look up any guide on installing a FMIC on here, or go to Forge website and you will see a guide on removal of bumper for FMIC instalation. For re-fitting just take the time to see how it goes on and its pretty straight forward.

Andy

NottsLCR

May 14, 2008
Nottingham
I took mine off for the first time today and took about an hour. Fairly easy job but havent tried to put it back on yet that will be tomorrows job when the FMIC is complete!

adm013

Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Putting it back on is fairly straight forward, on each side there is 3 channels that have to line up with plastic guides, have a look and it will become obvious, i put a bit of fairly liquid on them to make it easier.
You might need a hand with putting it back on, i just used bit and bobs to keep it at the tight hieght and managed on my own.

Andy

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Putting it back on is fairly straight forward, on each side there is 3 channels that have to line up with plastic guides, have a look and it will become obvious, i put a bit of fairly liquid on them to make it easier.
You might need a hand with putting it back on, i just used bit and bobs to keep it at the tight hieght and managed on my own.

Andy

Loosen the head lights aswell, that'll help it go into the grooves a bit ;)
Forge's guide is very good but it dont show how to put it back on.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise