C-Code stage 1 remap on monday

RabReith89

Jul 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
Getting my remap on monday what sort of figers should i see with the following mods below, getting a custom fmic soon aswell.

What extra mods would i need for stage 2??

Thanks Rab

Last edited:

Mat

Mine was stage 1 mapped and got 187bhp and about 230lb ft on RR.... At the time it had Forge TIP, Induction kit and that was about it..... Those figures were "different" to norm. Normally you'd probably get a big more bhp, and a bit less lb ft than I got......

Stage 2 would be looking at FMIC, DP, exhaust and maybe a few other bits

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
I got 200.4 from an amd map with pretty much the same mods apart from my filter was jetex, and my exhaust was custom...

and as said ontop of what you have a downpipe, fmic, and if you want the full power ofit a k03s...

RabReith89

Jul 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
Thanx for ur replays guys, well just had my cupra c-code maped and WOW... the car pulls like a train and the best part is no blown coils ect touch wood lol.

Gonna get my custom fmic and full forge hose kit after i come back from offshore, so she will pull that little bit harder :p

RabReith89

Jul 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
Got it done mate at:

Motorwerks Performance Centre Ltd
Forrest Avenue Lane
Aberdeen
AB15 4TW

Tel: 07984 633 709 or 01246 455004

Ask for Dave real nice bloke

Cost me £320 inc vat, Took a good half day like well worth it.

ebo007

Jul 15, 2008
Dundee, Scotland
Thanks. What sort of Power you get from from it?
Was considering Revo rather than a star map as i thought the were the only ones available up here.

RabReith89

Jul 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
Whit a filter, exhaust ect your looking at 195-205bhp

This is a much smoother map then revo mate, plus the fanny a check point dose not really know what he is doin... he never even knew i had blown a coil pack, shame a good map like revo has chosen cow boys like them to use there product.

ebo007

Jul 15, 2008
Dundee, Scotland
I was thinking about going there too. Was goiong to try the trial 1st but think i might go with the C/C map. Its just getting time to nip up to Aberdeen.
Thanks for the help mate.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise