Cadamuro bodykit

ents

Jan 12, 2007
Tallinn - Estonia
I think its quite mean looking. Any thoughts? What do you think about the wheels?
1_003.jpg

1_004.jpg

link: http://www.cadamurodesign.it/en/listino.php?modello_id=79

&.

Looks, well appart from Lambo doors (I know SEAT is part of Audi/Lamborgini), think thats bit ott.

The kit itself does look well, like the centre rear exit exhaust!! I wonder why :confused:

x16ndynoplateew9.jpg

Fishy

May 16, 2005
That front bumper does look good. I wonder if it would suit with the BTCC rear bumper?

Fish

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
No the front looks ugly, i hate these big open intake fronts. the rear isnt to bad though, alloys look like the VW Jetta ones i think

ents

Jan 12, 2007
Tallinn - Estonia
welll i think front bumper and the hood lookes wicked and different. And the rear bumper is in one piece - that nice. I also like the wheels. Only things i dont like so much are the sidebars...

8@nO$

Thanos
Aug 26, 2006
London, UK
I think the front bumper is awesome very nice racing look (except for the <<leon>> printing on the grill),the rear is also very nice looking,the lsd are also great(little too much though) the hood is awful and the side skirts could be better..But overall it is the best bodykit so far.. Oh and the rims are simply amazing think they are a new tsw design but i cannot fit them in mine cause they come in 18's up , too big for my poor performance 1.6... too big for the greek roads too..

8@nO$

Thanos
Aug 26, 2006
London, UK
Xe, the rims are the new tsw splitz and they only come 18" up.. they are grat have seen them live on a leon...
oh, and i wonder why they don't just copy the amazing wtcc body kit(the one fitted on the race car) it is the best looking and it will work too. i will never fit a bodykit that is not aerodynamically designed to improve the car stability.. all these crappy bodykits are not designed for that reason and i am sure they will cut 5-10 km/h off your top speed... do not fit them , it is my only advice... i study engineering and i cannot understand why all you people do not take into account the most important factor, the aerodynamics...
I think someone can find the original wtcc bodykit but it will cost about 5 times as much as an ordinary one.. Don't you wonder why?

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
what do you think of this kit? dont know who makes it but i like it, dont normaly think about adding kits but would consider this one.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
The fronts ok, the spoiler works but that rear bumper is not to my taste.

Fish