Caliper colour

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Wheels gotta come off for all round brakes so thinking of getting the calipers toshed whilst there,did want em done when had respray but it didn't happen. seeing as everyone says hammerite ok just debating what colour should go on my kiwi,not sure bout the red with the green or yellow to be technical:p all opinions welcome,even though the red is standard on the 16v,wtf,bloomin cheek!;) rims are currently mashed silver alloy but hoping to get em refurbed as a chrissie pressie n may go white so needs to go with this in mind altho not definite,wimin ...so indecisive!!

Anyone got a good idea????

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
how about a throwback to the 80's ?:)

paint em gloss white then a coat of fluorescent green/yellow/orange/blue

i can remember having socks like that LMAO

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Umm,i spose if the calipers were the neon socks the car would be the whole rave outfit,back in the day,neon tee,white gloves!!!:D just not sure,anyone else,such a hard colour to compliment!

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
mine are red, i used halfords caliper paint, still looks good, just make sure you clean ALL the greast off first, i used break cleaner and degreasent spray, also halfords.

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
gloss black, subtle but nice. Red, blue and silver are good colours too but i wouldnt go illuminous or any other colour lol!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Go yellow :D
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/krish0121/CASX6V0L.jpg

Not sure how it will look with the kiwi colour though.

OOH! i like that but not on mine gotta be black really,could go red but again not sure n don't wanna look like i'm trying to pretend i have a 16v;) Will the black even be noticeable but then its all down to subtlety! and seeing as kiwi is so not subtle shouldn't really play it up more i spose.

so normal hammerite black paint not spray or anything,how many coats n how long will it take as can't be without the girl for long??!!

Cheers people,woohoo it's nearly the weekend!:D

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
im left undecided now im guna do mine tomorrow and dont know whether to go black or red like the colour of my motor lol!

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
women so quick to pass judgement, im not confused simply undecided lol! Im reckoning red would look good as it matches my car what you reckon too chavvy??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise