Car Got Vandelised Last Night!!!!

Deleted member 7729

Mike_IbizaCupra said:
Can I ask what the run in was about last week?

Or have I missed that chapter??

Mike

I was thinking exactly the same thing...

I would be cautious about retaliating, unless you have proof. Whilst its likely to be the guy you had a 'run-in' with, it could be a random thing - some brain-dead kids who think its funny to do that to a nice car.

Used to live in London and some t*wats went down the road throwing paint stripper over any decent car. Around 30 cars and most needed a full respray, including my VR6 :cry: No rhyme nor reason to it - happened twice in a year. Lived there another 10 years and no more problems :confused:

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Around these parts if someones caught messing with your stuff its tradition to give them something to remember it by. A freind of mine walked in on someone burgling his grans house, so he incapacititated him, threw him in the boot of his car and chucked him out on Beeley Moor at 11.30pm. The police will just tick em off or say we cant do anything unless there is a million pieces of evidence.

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
we had constant problems with a ****** like this when i lived in aberdeen
usually was flower etc all over the cars, ringing the doorbell at 3,4,5am everyday

got him back by spraying battery acid all over his undercarriage

AND

we all went to pizza hut buffet, came back, sicked up in a bucket, added some water, and threw it all over his car

car was gone a week later cos it smelt so bad and we never had anymore grief

Triple D

RikH said:
we had constant problems with a ****** like this when i lived in aberdeen
usually was flower etc all over the cars, ringing the doorbell at 3,4,5am everyday

got him back by spraying battery acid all over his undercarriage

AND

we all went to pizza hut buffet, came back, sicked up in a bucket, added some water, and threw it all over his car

car was gone a week later cos it smelt so bad and we never had anymore grief
:lol: quality.

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
I think you should wait until you are outside cleaning the car, and if he walks past say to him.
"did you see what someone did to my car ? it was terrible.I can't believe someone could do such an awful thing do you ? ? ? "
Check his body language for a response and follow it up with.
"But we're lucky we caught it all on CCTV and the police are following up a few things!"

Snoopie

Impossible
Feb 5, 2006
Enfield
To be 100% perfectly honest. Clean your car, and think know more of it.. As much as im sure you want too.. and you have a good enough reason too, it will just create more problems. Just take it with a pinch of salt and forget about it mate. I've had no grudges with anybody where i live, but one night, somebody got a mcdonalds Milk Shake, turned it up side on my car. This was early december, to my shock - it had frozen lol.

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Set his house on fire while he's asleep, anyone had done it to my cars id do it or id smash into his car with my 44 tonne truck!!!

carlt69

Jan 6, 2006
If it hasn't marked or damaged your car mate then let it go. Be the bigger person. On the other hand if it has damaged your car then go round to his house and beat him!! hehe

Cupra-Matt

Feb 12, 2005
Notts
I hate tos*ers like him.

make sure you check the car over well. I had my Focus egged and the shell hit the car so hard that it left these little starburst marks in the target zone.

looked really bad when the polish got in there, white stars on a red car.

Don't retaliate, prove you are the bigger man.

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
not sure if many people know this.. but a assault on someones propperty in the law can also count as a assult on a person.

go to the police

failing that i am with most of the suggestions on here.. bide your time and put eggs and flour in his fuel tank if you can get to it.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Suger in the petrol tank or a potato up the exhaust is supposed to be good as well. :whistle:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members