car price

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
mines for sale in the next few weeks, just havnt a clue what its worth.

2000 cupra sport in yellow. totaly standard, but have cat back and 17's in the garage.

very good condition

56k on the clock.

usual spec inside.

any help would be great

cheers guys.

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
as saif in another topic to sell a car this close to christmas is daft, no one has any cash this time of year keep it till ajn or feb if you can.
this is the time of year to buy a car though as people want to free up the cash for christmas, i'll be looking at buying another car this time next year but i'll sell the cupra in about sept/oct then use the works van ..

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
well im hoping there is a sad lonely person out there who wants to buy themseleves a really good presi.

i have som interest already but havnt a price.

Deleted member 5985

I agree with Dan. Remember not to advertise it as a 'cupra sport' as that's the name of a previous mk2 model. You could sell your alloys seperate to get some extra cash.

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
Cheers for that guys. will either use them as a bargaining tool or they will be for sale on here som time soon.

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
Not entirly sure what it is, not very good of me. guna keep the extras with the car for the time being, if they are left after the car has gone they will be for sale on this site.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.