Car stereo help

Jul 1, 2020
uk
hey guys and girls I recently brought a 2013 ibiza toca my question is can I just remove the stereo head unit and slot my pioneer single stereo in or do i have to buy a double din adapter and relocate the hazard light and ect

Thanks

Jul 1, 2020
uk
Sean,

What stereo do you have?

I've seen pictures of fascias/adapters that let you keep the original hazard switch in place, but I've never been able to actually find one for sale.

See this thread: https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/install-single-din-headunit.434565/
Sean,

What stereo do you have?

I've seen pictures of fascias/adapters that let you keep the original hazard switch in place, but I've never been able to actually find one for sale.

See this thread: https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/install-single-din-headunit.434565/
So i can't remember off the top of my head and I'm at work but its abit like this without the equaliser button
Can i ask what id you searchwhen looking for them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-094400_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-094400_Samsung Internet.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 107

Teknalogique

Jan 26, 2020
So i can't remember off the top of my head and I'm at work but its abit like this without the equaliser button
Can i ask what id you searchwhen looking for them

Sean,

The part number is 6J0858061A

It's an original Seat part, but it's difficult to get I think.

_dean

Feb 6, 2011
I looked at this option before i went double din, only place i found that sold them was oemvwshop.com

Mar 8, 2020
I put a double din DAB radio in my '63 Ibiza. It required the removal of some of the console housing at the bottom of the recess to get it in - wouldn't expect this to be a problem with a single din unit.

The biggest problem is getting a replacement hazard button cluster and a relocation wiring harness. I got mine off of FleaBay for £60 combined - expect to donate an arm + leg or your first-born if you go to an after-market dealer :oops:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.