Carista App

MidnightBlack245

Oct 4, 2020
Can anyone point me in the right direction of using the Carista app? Or if there’s any similar/better ones?

BillyCool

Jan 16, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
Depends what you want to do with it. There are more comprehensive options but they cost more.

I have Carista and it's great for fault codes and tweaking a few things. Also use the dongle for real time DPF monitoring with VAG DPF app (if you have a TDI).

Sjdickso

Apr 21, 2005
I looked at both Carista and OBDeleven for what I wanted Carista was better option cost wise and what I wanted.

@Brian Gordon-Stables for Vag DPF did you just pair the device up in Bluetooth settings on phone tablet I don't seem to be able to see the Carista in devices but the Crista app works without pairing.

BillyCool

Jan 16, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
I looked at both Carista and OBDeleven for what I wanted Carista was better option cost wise and what I wanted.

@Brian Gordon-Stables for Vag DPF did you just pair the device up in Bluetooth settings on phone tablet I don't seem to be able to see the Carista in devices but the Crista app works without pairing.

@Sjdickso with VAG DPF you go into settings screen, scroll to the bottom and you should be able then select Carista as the bluetooth adaptor (and make sure it's set to Bluetooth). Just make sure the Carista dongle is plugged in to your OBD port.

Carista 2.png

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise