Carista Query

FOX1429

Aug 6, 2012
Wales
Hi,

Recently purchased Leon Cupra 300
Loving it.

I’ve done some research on Here the above but I’m a real technophobe so please be kind!

I’m interested in purchasing to change a few things in particular turning down/off sound actuator needle sweep etc

Ive done eBay search but not sure what I actually need to buy as there’s loads of versions/options.

Would someone be kind enough to answer some questions:

1. Link to actual carista I need to buy / one you have
2. Is it just a case of loading app to iPhone, plugging it into OBD then cracking on?
3. Are the menu’s easy to navigate to make the changes etc
4. I’ve read about subscriptions/paying more to change settings? What’s this about/how does it work

sorry for the numb questions but never done it before and don’t want to pay out if it’s something a novice can’t/shouldn’t be messing with.

hope that makes sense.

thanks in advance

Vaios_Greece

Jun 11, 2020
Hi,

Recently purchased Leon Cupra 300
Loving it.

I’ve done some research on Here the above but I’m a real technophobe so please be kind!

I’m interested in purchasing to change a few things in particular turning down/off sound actuator needle sweep etc

Ive done eBay search but not sure what I actually need to buy as there’s loads of versions/options.

Would someone be kind enough to answer some questions:

1. Link to actual carista I need to buy / one you have
2. Is it just a case of loading app to iPhone, plugging it into OBD then cracking on?
3. Are the menu’s easy to navigate to make the changes etc
4. I’ve read about subscriptions/paying more to change settings? What’s this about/how does it work

sorry for the numb questions but never done it before and don’t want to pay out if it’s something a novice can’t/shouldn’t be messing with.

hope that makes sense.

thanks in advance

Good morning, I'll try to answer your questions, as I recently bought it for my 2015 ibiza.

1. You can buy it from here : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00YVHGTBM/?tag=carista-21

2. There is an android and an iPhone app version, so it's a simple plug the device to your obd and change what you want through the phone.

3. It has a pretty simple interface. So everything you change is pretty straightforward.

4. It has various subscription fees ( week,month, year) , but when you buy the carista obd2 device, you get one month full operational, free of charge. (That's what I have done...)

You'll find more here.....> https://caristaapp.com/ , if you want to check if your car is compatible with full customization. ( which i think it will be...)

Hope it helps

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G975F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: redtee34

FOX1429

Aug 6, 2012
Wales
Good morning, I'll try to answer your questions, as I recently bought it for my 2015 ibiza.

1. You can buy it from here : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00YVHGTBM/?tag=carista-21

2. There is an android and an iPhone app version, so it's a simple plug the device to your obd and change what you want through the phone.

3. It has a pretty simple interface. So everything you change is pretty straightforward.

4. It has various subscription fees ( week,month, year) , but when you buy the carista obd2 device, you get one month full operational, free of charge. (That's what I have done...)

You'll find more here.....> https://caristaapp.com/ , if you want to check if your car is compatible with full customization. ( which i think it will be...)

Hope it helps

thanks mate I really appreciate the reply I’ll have a look and check compatibility

Sjdickso

Apr 21, 2005
Once subscription ends can it still do basic fault scans etc? I have been looking at the basic obdeleven doesn't require any subscription, but then they have a pro range you need credits for.

All new to this also.

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
Once subscription ends can it still do basic fault scans etc? I have been looking at the basic obdeleven doesn't require any subscription, but then they have a pro range you need credits for.

All new to this also.
You get 5 free credits everyday for watching adds. Takes 2mins :)

Reactions: Sjdickso

Vaios_Greece

Jun 11, 2020

All new to this also.
I'm not sure, but I think that when subscription ends, you only have access to very basic staff, like scanning but not able to find exact code of fault, or unable to reset such errors

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise