Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Ahh so it is, i skimmed over it looking for numbers, missed the "midday" bit.

That's better than the usual 9am brekkie starts :)

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Anyone got a post code for the start point , I need to work out my set off time

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

Do not forget to be 'fashionably on time!' :D
Are we planning to eat at t'pub?

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Anyone fancy a convoy down from Leeds/West/South Yorksire?

Looking forward to this meet hopefully I'll have my new rims and tyres on by the meet! Fingers crossed along with everything else.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I mentioned this to the lads earlier this week. Hou is going over slaithwaite and glossop etc. That's right past my house and Johnny will meet us en route if you want to come with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Afternoon all, Just rang the fiddle to double check there are no other bookings for this Sunday,all is good so we are fine. Unfortunately they aren't able to save us an area of the car park but as we are meeting at 12 ish the lady said we should have no problem.

For those that want food that isn't a problem as they serve from 12 onwards. Although I can't vouch for how good it is as I've only ever had a drink there when on my bike. But reviews seem good.

Weather forecast looks to be mixed but we all know that can change by the hour.Anyhow looking forward to this it should be a blast :)

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Afternoon all, Just rang the fiddle to double check there are no other bookings for this Sunday,all is good so we are fine. Unfortunately they aren't able to save us an area of the car park but as we are meeting at 12 ish the lady said we should have no problem.

For those that want food that isn't a problem as they serve from 12 onwards. Although I can't vouch for how good it is as I've only ever had a drink there when on my bike

Weather forecast looks to be mixed but we all know that can change by the hour.Anyhow looking forward to this it should be a blast :)

You still tying your missus to the roof with go pro and gimp suit? :D and if you value your sanity don't mention weddings otherwise er'll be off again..... I regret asking now it was meant to be so simple.....:cry:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
You still tying your missus to the roof with go pro and gimp suit? :D and if you value your sanity don't mention weddings otherwise er'll be off again..... I regret asking now it was meant to be so simple.....:cry:

Ha ha might have to still not got a cup mount :(

Oh make no mistake buddy i try to avoid the bloody word. Mrs on the other hand can't help her self.

Know when she wants to talk about it(nearly everyday) when the monster size file comes out with all the info in it.

She's going out Saturday so I might just come on me jack if she's too hungover.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Ha ha might have to still not got a cup mount :(

Oh make no mistake buddy i try to avoid the bloody word. Mrs on the other hand can't help her self.

Know when she wants to talk about it(nearly everyday) when the monster size file comes out with all the info in it.

She's going out Saturday so I might just come on me jack if she's too hungover.

I asked mine after being together for a while, seemed like a good idea at the time, thought it was going to be so easy ( we've both been married before) but she's turned into 'mad fronk' the wedding planner from hell ..... I just nod at the right moments and look forward to the pi55 up after and honeymoon...... ;)

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
I asked mine after being together for a while, seemed like a good idea at the time, thought it was going to be so easy ( we've both been married before) but she's turned into 'mad fronk' the wedding planner from hell ..... I just nod at the right moments and look forward to the pi55 up after and honeymoon...... ;)

Lol feel your pain Andy sounds like we are in the same boat.I'm also looking forward to the lash up and honeymoon not fussed on the rest to be honest :whistle:

EDIT: oh and of course my stag do- lap dancers,Rage buggies and paint balling with more alcohol than my stomach can take :drunk::sick:

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.