Ccm 1m 2001

Phillips1795

May 17, 2010
Corby - Northamptonshire
Don't know if you've seen my posts on TDIsport but been trying to code my key fob for a while and not getting anywhere.

Part Number for mine is 1C0 959 799 F have bought another CCM with same P Number but this won't program either to the keys I have.

Had a mobile key programmer out today to program IMMO chip on one of the keys plus the remotes but he couldn't do the remotes either, He thought that maybe the CCM isn't the correct one fitted?

So just trying to find out what other 1M toledo's / Leons have in them

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Nah sounds like the right thing, they end in different letters

My ccm ends in B and the fob number is 1J0 959 753 AG

Don't know if that helps, it could be the fobs are knackered.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
If he can connect to the ccm that usually means it works

You could try pulling fuse 14 for a couple of minutes then try the coding again

Phillips1795

May 17, 2010
Corby - Northamptonshire
Yeah I have tried that and everything else I could think of but still no joy really can't get my head around it. It is weird I have spent hours plugged in with VCDS but cannot crack the bugger this has now had myself and about 5 other people have ago at it.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Well you've got my fob part number and the ccm is the same except ends in B instead of F so you could maybe try that. Need to make sure it's for a leon/toledo but not a hatch if yours is a saloon.
You can soft code for how many doors there are but the rest needs recoding with vds pro

Last edited:

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
The last letters don't matter, you can get any of them in any of the vags but its finding a ccm and fobs together for cheap that matters. Bora should work in theory, as long as it uses the same type of mechanism for the boot.

Phillips1795

May 17, 2010
Corby - Northamptonshire
Im getting there with it! Like anything got to make mistakes to learn, Least it only cost me £6.50 :) looks like the correct one is a lot more money though :( Think I will make a visit to my scrappy although I think its another underlying issue. Just can't work out what.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Well the fob sends out the signal, the antenna wire picks it up and it goes into the ccm, the ccm deciphers the info and sends the signal out to the doors to unlock. If it was just one door I'd say it was a lock or bad wiring but if the fob isn't doing anything it's either sending bad info or the ccm is defunct, either way it's not translating it.

Phillips1795

May 17, 2010
Corby - Northamptonshire
Bringing up a fairly old thread again!

While sorting a few things out with vcds on my car the other day it through up a ignition switch fault. I have also noticed occasionally that when starting the car all the lights/locks and dash flash up then off!

Now my understanding it that a lot of power goes through the ignition switch? Is this correct?

So my weird mind is thinking that if this is slightly funny could it cause they remote locking not to work?

I'm probably a million miles off!