Central locking issue

Nov 21, 2021
HI,
I'm having issues with central locking.
I've already tried a couple of the suggestions on here to reprogram however nothing has worked. My exact issue is that the fob is flashing but door are not locking/unlocking, when I unlock with the key in the door it also doesn't unlock all the doors I have to push the unlock button on the drivers door which is a right pain. None of the doors are unlocking with remote even though it is flashing.
Any advice welcome.

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
HI,
I'm having issues with central locking.
I've already tried a couple of the suggestions on here to reprogram however nothing has worked. My exact issue is that the fob is flashing but door are not locking/unlocking, when I unlock with the key in the door it also doesn't unlock all the doors I have to push the unlock button on the drivers door which is a right pain. None of the doors are unlocking with remote even though it is flashing.
Any advice welcome.
Hi, there is a few things, you have not said what what model and year, I would suspect the battery in the keyfob even though it flashes but the car might be set up so if you open with the key it might only open one door

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Google a local car auto locksmith and have them check and program you another key fob. It’s around £130 and takes less then 1hour on your door step to fix.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.