Centre arm rests...

LE04HDB

Mar 19, 2011
Did a mk1 leon come with a centre arm rest?

I had one in my old bmw and my winter runaround vectra has one and I want one for the leon!

Any pics of one fitted and where to get one from? Seen some on ebay but think theyre universal

Any help is good help

Cheers :)

Tr1ck

May 13, 2011
Cornwall
you should be able to get them from seat or ebay as you said. My cupra came with the arm rest factory fitted so i guess seat sell them.

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
I asked someone breaking a LCR on ebay for one and he said he had one for £50 delivered.............. :-o
Just ask around and i'm sure you will get hold of one. They may have been an optional extra when the cars were new.
I've also heard they get in the way of the handbrake but i think i could live with that....;)

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
They where an option and are quite expensive new,(£100+) they do come close to the hand brake but you get used to it, second hand you should be paying about between £35 and £60.

Tr1ck

May 13, 2011
Cornwall
Ahh cool, got any pics mate?
ill get a pic for you tomorrow
They where an option and are quite expensive new,(£100+) they do come close to the hand brake but you get used to it, second hand you should be paying about between £35 and £60.

where they an option on the lcd aswell? i have the recaro seats in my cupra, pretty sure their the same as the lcd ones..

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Here's a pic of an interior with the armrest (shamelessly stolen from Google images)

104780896.jpg

As Greck said, it does come over the handbrake a fair bit but you do just get used to it. And you can move it vertical out the way if you want to.

bathie92

Jun 24, 2011
Lincoln
www.lncustoms.co.uk
I bought one from a toledo £20 from scrap yard and re trimmed it and fitted in about 1 hour as i had to make adjustments to the fitting as toledo is slightly different ! Little bit of welding and a nut later :p

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I bought one from a toledo £20 from scrap yard and re trimmed it and fitted in about 1 hour as i had to make adjustments to the fitting as toledo is slightly different ! Little bit of welding and a nut later :p

Really? I've always been under the impression the interior is pretty much identical?

bathie92

Jun 24, 2011
Lincoln
www.lncustoms.co.uk
Really? I've always been under the impression the interior is pretty much identical?

I was under the same impression, But there is 3 feet that it sits on. The front one on the left hand side goes onto a threaded piece of bar that is part of the floor. The toledo feet sit higher up so the bar that is in the floor isnt long enough meaning it wouldnt site straight! So i welded a piece of threaded bar onto a nut and tightened the nut onto the threaded bar that is in the floor. Was very impressed with myself actually :D

LE04HDB

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah thats the same one I was looking at stubee, going to see if I can get a second hand genuine one if not im going to order one of those!

GMH23

Apr 2, 2010
Perthshire, Scotland
yeah black and grey recaro's. i think they may have been an option or something, I'm not sure
IMG_0300.jpg

nothing special lol

I've got the same ones, got them off a member on here with a LC, said they were a £1000+ option when new, everyone seems to think they're from a golf gti though, but they're a different cloth

Tr1ck

May 13, 2011
Cornwall
I didn 't know that. I was told when i bought my car that not many LC's had them along with the electric sunroof's

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members