Pd150 Arl help and adv needed

Jan 21, 2024
Hi all

so need some help and some input aswell. Sorry kind of new to pd world.

I have a pd150 Arl 2004 Leon, it has a few issues that I’m working through but so won’t mention them as I kind of know what to fix on them and I’ll try them first before asking.
The one issue I don’t even know where to start is maybe I think abs ring issue but not certain, so when braking at an almost stop it seems the abs kicks in and either brakes grind to a halt or skid to a halt if that makes sense like I’m braking on ice. Any ideas what this could be as it doesn’t come up as fault code?

The other thing is can I ask what steering wheel everyone is using? I kind of want to change mine so I have controls on the steering wheel such as the volume, cruise and cluster control etc?

thank you in advance
Tahlil

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
Are you braking hard or just at any pressure?

As for steering wheels, there's ways to fit pretty much any SEAT (or VAG for that matter) steering wheels to the Mk1

Jan 21, 2024

As for steering wheels, there's ways to fit pretty much any SEAT (or VAG for that matter) steering wheels to the Mk1
Just any pressure when almost coming to a stop so even if I’m braking at let’s say 20mph it only happens when I’m almost at a complete stop.

ahh great might start looking for a decent steering wheel then thank you

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal

Just to clarify that doesn't mean you will have controls on the steering wheel fully functional right on. It will demand some DIY wiring.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.