Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th November

mike&emzbakes

hey guys, we'l be there, will be out first one so looking forward to it! best clean the car lmao! :rofl:

mike&emzbakes

lol thanks, black cupra r 03 plate, did we self invite?! lol sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

rich.leon

Leon FR TFSI, DSG
Oct 25, 2012
Rochester, Kent
hey guys, we'l be there, will be out first one so looking forward to it! best clean the car lmao! :rofl:

hey mate, this will be my first 'big one' too although did meet few of the guys last w'end which was good. looking forward to seeing everyones seat's. hope everyone can make it! few guys are getting in the festive spirit too lol

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Ho ho ho I'm bringing the tin of quality street or something like. Looking forward to meeting all the new people. Like kaz says the more the merrier!! Merry Xmas . There I've said it, first this year lol. Fingers crossed its dry in 2 weeks time .

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i do prefer it in there plus it saves people having tpo drive aroudn the whole car park just to find us.. at least it the multi-story they have to go up one floor and we are all there

mike&emzbakes

lol think it may be a bit too early for me to wear my santa outfit ;) but i'll bring the myself :D yeah be good to meet you guys, just let me know where its been decided

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise