Chemical guys citruswash and gloss

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
well with the aid of Mr Blackthorn today became a bit of a review on a shampoo i had never tried before - CG citrus wash and gloss.

got it finally this morning 3.76l tub with pump top all in £25.00 from http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk.

DSC02573.jpg

initial impressions were good! but it was a bit daunting as the shampoo is more of a cream compared to the likes of gold class/DG901 etc etc,

when it hits the bucket and water is added it instanly curdles - unlike any shampoo ive had before, which to me was unsual, quick blast with the karcher into the bucket and it mixed up well producing a nice slick foamy wash solution.

i found in my 20L Dodo wash bucket one skoosh of CW&G was more than plenty for a decent wash.

onto the cleaning....

very very efficient at what it does producing a very slick and foamy wash when using the mitt and the cleaning power was awesome, it also has proper dirt and grime pulling power (see pic below of buckets after andys golf)

the only negative i found was that it killed beading ever so slightly, but this isnt really an issue as protection will still be present.

DSC02571.jpg

once the cars were washed 2bm and dried i evaluated the gloss part to the shampoos name, again does exactly what it says on the tin, providing both cars with an awesome shine and gloss from the wash stage alone.

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

now, i decided to find out what it would be like in the foam lance and again it didnt fail to impress.

one pump into the 1L lance bottle produced high quality foam that was an excellent for the pre-wash stage.
and i feel that if you had only time for a touchless foam wash this would be an ideal combo.

DSC02572.jpg

so in conclusion Chemical guys Citrus Wash and Gloss is by far one of the best shampoo/paint cleansers ive tried to date and ill be stocking it in my arsenal for many a time to come!
:thumbs:

Dave

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise