Chris's Evo IX Thread

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
cars coming along nicely chris,the carbon bits were my favourite mods on mine
servicing wise-a reputable company once a year for a check up etc was fine for my car ;)

It's booked into AC Speed Tech next month for a full fluid service i'm just pushing 2 services a year with the 4.5k intervals but the other one is only oil so no biggy, just want to keep my history tip top.

Cheers mate the carbon has made a massive difference just something with the mirrors next, think i will be keeping the standard ones and getting something sorted carbon wise with them, would love the FQ-400 style but the missus will kill me cause of the shocking visibility :cry:

What MPG do u get mate??

High 22's low 23's usually mate, obvs more on longer trips, if you can resist some of the journey lol

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
New brakes fitted yesterday along with a full brake fluid change and some new rear pads. Difference is night and day, very pleased with the XP8's

gaz700

Oct 2, 2008
evo 9 are amazing cars...my friend has a 9gt...took it round the nurburgring...one of the best moments in my life!

Seanod

Jul 28, 2014
Glasgow
Nice evo mate!

I'm thinking of getting one if these as my Friday - Sunday car, IF the OH will let me :(

Always been one of my favourites growing up.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Couple of mods done on the Evo. Had the car in AC Speed Tech for a full fluids service and Andy suggested i get a Cosworth panel filter. Ordered and fitted

Next up a Blitz Nur Spec came available at a decent price, have always wanted one of these since i had my Scoob and i having been looking for more noise than the HKS gives so took a drive to pickup. It did need a polish when i picked up

Quick polish and fitted

Much happier with the noise now :D

Last edited:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Looks nice and clean fella :thumbup:

Got a video of the sound now the Blitz is fitted?

Thanks mate. Not got one yet but i will be getting one. Hopefully on a tunnel run :D

them 135i are animals after remap

the evo is looking better each time i look at this thread.

Yeah the 135i is a nice car, his has an aero kit on so it looks pretty tasty.

Thanks bud the Evo is making progress

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise