Christmas/New Years New Bits?

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Whats on your Christmas list then people or what do you want for the car in the new year?

I'm finally gonna get my flywheel/diff/clutch fitted with some engine mounts as soon as i can.

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Get my car booked in for a rolling road tuning session and finally get it set up right for another year of 1/4 mile sprints.

Get some spacers, strut brace and rear anti roll bar fitted and get it on coilovers. Get a dowpipe & possibly upgrade the turbo.

Dec 31, 2005
London
Got some new alloys, getting some KW's in the new year and its going in the bodyshop around feb, then maybe march/april time looking at engine mounts and an eliminator kit

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
givin mine good treat recently ko3s, forge tip, front rear strut braces, new alloys and oil temp gauge with nomad double pillar pod.

going garage tomorow to to get fixed as bad hesitation problem.

ian_cupra

getting new alloys for trackdays and some rubber for them, exhaust manifold and a new clutch :)

and in spring gonna get my map tweeked

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Now ive decided to keep the her (AGAIN), Im going to drop her on some FK coilovers, Have the wheels sprayed in anthracite,
bump strips colour coded. Polish inlet mani and rocker cover, be doing that myself though. Possibly jabba custom map depending on the nexr RR day.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2005
London
anthracite?
im getting my bump strips colour coded aswell, plus getting the dents removed and prob a fresh coat of paint as there'll be a couple panels needing paintwork dues to scratches that'll stick out like a sore thumb unless i do it all.

Might look at seeing how hard it would be to get the base plates adjusted to fit some mk4 golf wing mirrors, if too much hassle though i wont bother.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.