Chunks out of plastic interior

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
Hello all

There probably is nothing I can do but just wanted to check with you guys. When cleaning the car from top to bottom I noticed there are a lot of marks/chunks out of the inside plastic (I belive this is what the material must be) in both the boot and by the drivers side door.

Are there any products out there I can use to smooth this plastic down and try to add some colour to make it less noticeable, as where something in the boot has attacked the inside and by the front drivers door, these areas have gone rough and much lighter in colour and do look a mess!

Any help much appreciated.:D

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
I have tried to put some piccies on, but the site keeps saying I have uploaded the maximum of 5 files and I have no idea why. As soon as I can I will post a couple of pics to show what I mean.:confused:

Deleted member 20482

dont you think that sometimes technology sucks... :(
i found out that people like chips away/ dent doc or car magic...( car magic told me today that they do)repair a whole range of car bits not just paint and dents..
messed my car up yesterday driving it into garage scratched to metal work..
£120 later he said he could do alot of touch ups on my car.. interior/exterior..
you name they an pretty much do it..
try em out

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
mike get yourself a photobucket account and then just put image tags around the links to your photos so they appear in the threads

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
Pictures of what I mean

Ok here goes.

Here are some pictures of the scuffs I really want to get rid of!!

c1308825.html

Hopefully that works.... Not great pictures I know but gives peeps an idea of the trouble I have all over the inside of the car really.

:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.