Citreon c2 aeriel

L14M_T

THE JOYS OF A 1200cc
Jan 14, 2009
RCT, South Wales
buy a headunit with ipod compatibility thats what I did and only listen to the radio sometimes, Ive noticed signal is only bad in built up areas but atleast it looks better :p

Speighty

Jul 22, 2009
Leeds
Is there no way to make the signal any better, I did notice the aeriel I pulled off has the metal at the bottom that needs to be pushed in first, can the ends be changed over.

Like I said it does fit but reception on stations is rubbish.

*Lou*

Princess Lou Lou
Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh
www.bebo.com
Is there no way to make the signal any better, I did notice the aeriel I pulled off has the metal at the bottom that needs to be pushed in first, can the ends be changed over.

Like I said it does fit but reception on stations is rubbish.

Radio is rubbish anyway :p You can live without it. :D

Speighty

Jul 22, 2009
Leeds
I know it's not great but I still like to listen to it.

What about a signal booster, there must be something I can do.

Speighty

Jul 22, 2009
Leeds
I have a ripspeed dv720 which was fitted by halfords and I'm not sure if he fitted a signal booster then.

I will have to have a look, am I looking for something similar to what you linked to.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
They wont of fitted a signal booster unless you bought one from them and asked them to fit it while they were fitting the head unit..

jwilkinson

Oct 12, 2008
They wont of fitted a signal booster unless you bought one from them and asked them to fit it while they were fitting the head unit..

My Alpine was supposed to come with a signal booster but halfords didnt bother fitting it or giving it to me! Went back as the signal was rubbish, and the guy said he'd 'forgotten about it' but refused to fit it for free and just handed me one.

matt_s

4 8 15 16 23 42
Dec 23, 2004
Get a signal booster like I did :) clicky.

That's not a signal booster, it's an adapter to supply power to the booster already in the aerial base. Standard VAG radios put 5v(?) up the aerial lead and aftermarket ones don't, so this takes power from the accessory output and feeds it into the aerial lead.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members