Clear rear Lights

&.

Jamie @ Jennings is getting me a pair of clear lights, however the back of the light is finished in black, they look awesome. Dont know where he's got them from but I cant wait to get them on my car!!

&.

MK2 rear light conversion

Jennings have ordered them for me and are fitting next week.

rearlightsgreyorsilverog1.jpg

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Me to. I'm guessing its a case of swapping the reverse bulb with the fog. Can anyone confirm that these bulbs are the same except for colour??

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Bit of an update. I emailed a german company about these lights. They believe that both fog & reverse are the same bulb therefore could be just swapped over. We'll wait to see if Jennings can get them save buying outside of UK

leon1p

XBL - dervturbo
Jun 30, 2006
Aberdeen
www.simplyrc.com
It wouldn't matter if they were the same bulbs or not.. ultimately you will need a white bulb in the reverse light and a red one in the fog light.. If a lhd fog light is size x and the lhd reverse light is size y then in a rhd car the the fog light bulb will still be size x and the reverse light size y :D

That doesn't really sound like it makes sense but it does ;)

(this is assuming that the existing looms and holders are used and not chopped to fit custom ones for the lights)

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Just had this back from ultra-tuning, who stock the in.pro ones

Dear Sir,

The bulbs can be exchanged, you can convert them in RHD.

Best Regards,

Eric Breger
Sales Manager

ULTRA TUNING.COM
http://www.UltraTuning.com

HOTLINE : +33 388 074 260 ( Monday to Friday : 9-12 AM / 2-6 PM Saturday : 9 AM - 12 AM French time)
FAX : +33 388 638 907

ADDRESS: Hôtel d’entreprises de la Sauer - Parc économique de la Sauer - 67360 ESCHBACH - France

Now to find the cheapest in.pro lights....................

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I'm s\till undecided about getting the lights as the only source i can find is a german ebay shop that hasn't responded for ages on delivery times

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
I think the black rear lights would look better on the red Rob

I'm split 50 / 50 on this I'll know as soon as I see them both on red cars (unlikely). I think the closest you'll see as a demo a red Ibiza FR which have similar tinted lights although I have yet to see one of those also.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.