Clear something up for me ?

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
This is a leon im looking at

HighResImage.aspx

Its a 130 TDI, now..ive looked at strugers1 thread here...

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183182

tree_car_0011-1.jpg

Looks different at the front ? the lower of his bumper is colour coded wheras the one im looking at is black, anybody any idea why this is ? Is that a poo'y leon im looking at ?

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Probably hes had it colour coded most simplest explination, the 130 TDI leons are good and can be mapped to 170odd with a few extras.

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
I think you'll find that all models in the Leon range excluding the LC/LCR were face lifted several months earlier. Jason_S is spot on... it will look awesome once LC/LCR bumper are fitted.

modd1uk - as a side note... like the avatar!

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
I think you'll find that all models in the Leon range excluding the LC/LCR were face lifted several months earlier. Jason_S is spot on... it will look awesome once LC/LCR bumper are fitted.

modd1uk - as a side note... like the avatar!

Thats the plan ! and cheers...it was the only thing i could find on google images at short notice lol.

Well guys...im about to embark on a 4 hour drive from preston-hertfordshire, wish me luck ! Hope theres no snow along the way, will post back with my results but seeing as we have left a £500 deposit i think its safe to say we are the owners ;).

Back later on !

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members