Climate Control Instructions...

seemiles

Hi all,

First post - so please be gentle! I have just bought a lovely '03 Cupra, and unfortunately it doesnt have the user manual with it. It does have the service book, fully stamped etc, but obviously this is not helping. There are two areas primarily I am looking for a little help in;

1. Climate Control - figured it out to an extent, but could do with the official words as I am only guessing...

2. Stereo (Aura) - basic funtions I am fine with, but would be nice to know what it all does - although this is most likely going to be replaced with an Alpine unit I have had hanging around for a while anyway, so not overly bothered.

If any of you good people have the time or the inclination to furnish me with scanned pages/pdf of the climate control section of user manual I would be very grateful. Alternatively, is there anywhere i can download a full copy of the manual in pdf/scanned images that I can compile into a pdf reference?

Apart from that - loving the car, best fun I have had behind the wheel for a good few years [B)]

Thanks

M

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.