Clock

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
How do you change the time on the clock? Mines an hour slow now!!

I have a stylance, no bluetooth option so its the standard mfd.

I know i should look in the manual, but im at work, the manual is at home!

Cheers!

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Just turn the knob (the black one between the speedo and rev counter) on the dash to the 'right'

Paul T

Jan 24, 2008
Bristol
How about a 2.0 fr tdi , cant for the life of me figure it out. Read the manual too. I must be doing something wrong.....

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
If you have the MFD you can go into the main menu and adjust it from there.

H8T WP

slightly on topic... is any one else pissed off that only the drive can see the time ... all my other cars ive had, all passengers could see what time it is... but on the leon its hidden to them (unless front passenger leans over)

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
slightly on topic... is any one else pissed off that only the drive can see the time ... all my other cars ive had, all passengers could see what time it is... but on the leon its hidden to them (unless front passenger leans over)

Yes, but not as pissed off as my missus who sits in the passenger seat!

I mean - how much space is wasted in the radio display you could easily put a clock in there somewhere..! :mad:

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
LoL, it's more annoying to the driver as they have to keep reading out the time to the g/f in the passenger seat who is wearing a watch anyway!

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
My Mrs complains about it too. Made even worse that you have to switch to clock mode on the MFD as well. I always have mine on average MPG.

Paul T

Jan 24, 2008
Bristol
Lol, yeah my mrs moans too.... but when i tell her i have to take an hour off, because i cant change the fricken thing:cartman:

H8T WP

there is one positive thing about the layout of the dash... and that is she cant see the speed :) lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members