Clothing - Cheap

ice maiden

well mine managed a rain/hail/thunder storm and strong winds on sunday without leaking!!!!! whilst watching a blooming footie match! the things we do for our kids

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
Well, it had to happen didn't it, I received a phone call to tell me that none of the T shirts I ordered are available, so they would be refunding my money!
Possibly the worst company ever to deal with? Have a sale just before shutting up shop for two weeks, website says items are still available so people order and pay for goods which are sold out, no contact from company for weeks to explain whats happening with orders, etc etc..
AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
I am looking at my Tee (yellow chest/grey sleeves), sun-hat and Jason Plato signed baseball cap and I have a thought i'd like to impart to anyone interested in answering my queery.

Does anyone know if the merchandising dept. indend to either extend or change the current range of gear in a new range for 2007?

Every time I go to Croft I am bowled over with envy with a sprinkling of jealousy by the range available at VXR. It strikes me it is like some teams don't consider merchandise as important. And why not? Their in the business of running a team to produce a racecar that can win races not clothe their fans in the teams colours. But VXR seem to not mind having a large merchandise range.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise