Clutch upgrade, 2011 leon 2.0l TSI 211hp

Mar 3, 2020
Hey guys, after replacing my clutch. Found standard replacement kits for it online but have failed to find any performance kits for it.

I have a 2011 2.0l TSI 211hp (facelift I believe) but all the kits I come across that are closest too are 09/12 2.0l tfsi 211hp. Am I missing something obvious or are these the same clutch kits? If someone could post a link to one or has any advice, any help appreciated.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I've had a quick look and I can't see one either. The TFSI clutch kits are for the EA113 MK2s (Cupra). I believe yours is the EA888 Gen1 same as the Golf MK6. But whether the gearbox is the same or not is another thing. You'd probably be best posting in the Progressive Parts section of the forum and asking them. They are one of our forum sponsors and would likely be able to give you a more definite answer.

Reactions: DuckDodgers
Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for having a look for me mate, appreciate the help! I went off my engine code (paperwork's a bit worn) but looked like cczb. Checked it against Leon codes and some label it as the TSI engine and some as the 09 / 12 TFSI. I know the facelift TSI engine is different to the previous TFSI but I just think it's a labeling issue from part dealers. Hoping that as long as the parts match the engine code I will be alright with fitment.

Again thanks for taking a look for me