cobra exhausts?

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I would although most people wouldn't have worried bout mine but I'm anal lol.

That said the customer service was excellent and they were really friendly

Oh an biggest of all they want me to go on there stand for shows! Haha

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
The rattling I have on idle or on 1st gear over run Is doing my head in now. Can't work out if the exhaust is banging (as in popping & banging in a cool way) or 'banging' quite literally on the rear beam. Sometimes it does sound authentic but most of the time it's annoying lol.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
If u are ever cobra way give them a bell they were really helpful with me problems are only problems when no one is willing to sort them!

That's my look at it though. I know geography isn't on you're side though

chrispcupre

Jul 27, 2011
leicestershire
I'm thinking of getting a cobra TB system. I think I'll take my car to Cobra to fit it by the sound of things!

Prob a good idea if your fussy like me as a good exhaust can look naff if it doesnt line up i had to mess about with cable ties to line mine up bit of a bodge in my opinion my look into new rubbers

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I'm not far from Sheffield and used to live there and went to uni there. Might catch up with friends spend the night and have a blast in the peaks before going home. Just got to sort brakes and suspension first....

Last edited:

CupraTim

Dec 13, 2010
Southampton - Hampshire
Iv had no problems with my 3" turbo back, decat non res system at all. The only thing is its loud! The non res and the decat together is loud.

Fitted perfect and sounds lush just the odd low bassy loud noise... For £30 get resonated :)

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Had mine fitted today and considering its on stock cat and DP its sounds nice. I just need to adjust how it sits at a later date then order my decat on payday :D

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Comment I read of yours dolby.

You said yours hits the screw on the bumper? Mine did do that before they adjusted it now it has a little clearance. No relevance but thought I would mention it

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
I meant in regards to the rear beam issue. As mine is very low it's defo banging on it. Hence more expense for me getting the cat back modified somehow whilst the car is inheriting the manny and rods fitted. :(

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Maybe it wasn't you then just someone mentioned it hitting the screw on the exhaust cutout.

Let's hope it's an easy fix? Could you not rubber sleeve it somehow so if it does bang it won't be heard?

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
No they adjusted mine when they fitted the decat and now it's sound.

Yeah I have touched the tip before now as I had a blonde moment so defo wrap it first!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise