Colour Coding Debate

ramnation

Da Beeza Geeza
May 15, 2007
at the end of the day its goin to be you driving around in it day in day out so i think its down to personal preference. personally though i would go fo matching skirts and splitter and also get the door handles done too

Ditto, thinking of getting that done to mine as well, IMO it does look good with colour coded parts.

MarkW

Chris
Apr 4, 2007
Edingburgh
lol at the "if it were meant to look like it, it would have come like it comments" - I'm sure you could get it done as an option, in the search for my car i saw numerous cars with colour coded trims, most of which don't look to have been tarted up at all!

I say go get it done, I know it'll probably look a little silly, but I'll be getting the sides and rear done on mine, will be leaving the front as for starters it'll get beaten to **** and if I bump a kerb (is lowered), where its bendy its likely to crack the paint.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
I've colour coded mine, brings the car up to date I think. I much prefer it.

All personal opinion, but I thought my car looked half finished prior to getting the kit sprayed.

I'm with you here, I reckon the Black ones look much much better color coded, I wouldn't be to sure about any of the others though!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members