Condensation

FR*Man1984

time for a MINI adventure
Yes I know, yet another thread about this!

My dad's Leon's windscreen was absolutely soaking wet (on the inside) this morning, yet my car which is parked right next to it wasn't!

I have noticed tho, that this seems to happen allot. I drove it for a week when he first got it, but it wasn't just the windscreen, allthe windows would steam up. The aircon would be switched on and thought it would dry the interior out! The air-recirc isn't on at all, so was a little confused as to why this happened???

My dad said it could be the pollen filter that needs replacing, I thought the aircon could just do with a good blast! He's had it over a month now, so surely this should of rectiied itself.

I'm baffled, maybe the dealer might be of more help?!

The Leon is over a year old (Oct 05) and I suggested running the aircon on full pelt through all vents to see if that helped! Maybe he hasn't done that yet, think he's got the Pollen Filter firmly stuck as being the gremlin here!

fivetones

Jul 26, 2005
Cheshire
Noticed the screen getting misted up on our new FR TDI. Not that impressive really as I'd expect this of a 10 year old nova not a 17 grand new car.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Is there something the dealer can fix?

wurzel

Jun 2, 2003
East Anglia
Visit site
It happened to me once, to be honest I followed the advice given by someone on here, ran the heating on balls out with the windows open for half hour... hasn't happened since.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.