connecting to the car via bluetooth

Which phone to use with the Mk2 leon

• Total voters

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
Trying to find out what is the best phone to use with the bluetooth kit, mine is the Nokia N95 which is useless only making calls and no phonebook is downloaded which is the reason the car kit exists in the first place. What are you all using with your bluetooth kit

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2008
york
this poll will be quite interesting as i am due a new phone at the start of june and that's when i should have my car.

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
Is there any way to edit the poll results so i can add some more options like the windows mobile and blackberry phone and anything else that people have.

Chris

ghosty

Jun 14, 2007
essex
yep agreed, N95 is pants on the bT (mine kept restarting even!), new iPhone is the biz
g :)

coxxic

Sep 29, 2006
CZ
www.absolutsystem.com
FOR NOKIA "E SERIES" OWNERS:

I´ve made search for BT HF compatibility(ability to download phone book, browse incoming and outgoing calls, etc.) for Nokia Eseries phones and vw brands cars.
All is caused Nokia admittance to PBAP protocol for Bluetooth. Nokia doesnt support it in case of Simbian phones....

Owners of Audi can solve this problem:
Get last revision of BT modul marks as "Q" and download phone book software for Nokia - link: http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,6771,42796,00.html

I´ve made small test with BT module in my FR an E51 with this software and guess what? Nothing happend, i was not able to browse phonebook,etc....

New BT "Q" module is for 300euro... may seems better get other new phone :)

There is a question of upgrade FW of E51, because last revision says it improves car kit compatibility ....

Last edited:

JonoUK

Apr 29, 2007
North Yorkshire
SEK800i - no issues really... seems it works better at low speeds, but i'm not sure if that's down to dodgy reception or that the BT system in car is a bit crap.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise