cordoba is what im getting

warren26_2000

well 1st of all i must say hi

and an apology 1st of all

i do not have a seat at the mo but i am looking at getting one if the sale of my car goes through ok at the weekend

well at present i have a rover coupe

71c42c0d.jpg

but have seen a SEAT CORDOBA ESTILLO 1390cc

4b3f5b74dc787_1.jpg

to which i like and as you can all see i like modding my cars and i beleive that this is a great one to do :p so hopefully ill have loads of fun,
even thought i havent heard of this make before i like the looks of it and the possibilities of what i can do to it

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
welcome but I got to say that Rover is a nail! Good choice going with the cordy

Last edited:

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
i`ll 2nd that mate. but please dont go sticking spoilers and bonnet bulges on it if that is the cordy you are buying! that boot spoiler has finished it off nicely. spend your money on alloys/colour coding and making it go better.

jim-bob

that rover makes me feel sick :p

buy the cordy, and do somat diffrent with it ;)

warren26_2000

well i now ave the cordy. looks gr8. why do people lie about things that are wrong with the car then when they turn up say o it happend as i was coming off the motorway.
it sounds like a hairdryer with either a whole in the manifold of the new exhaust that he had fitted on the 30.12.9 yes new exhaust wasnt done with the right seals so will have to get it in and have a look.
well all ill be doing at the moment is getting a new wing fort it, (so if nyone knows one going cheap please let me know) to fix a dent in it that the fella gave it while driving in the snow. i know these are very cheap to pick up especially on ebay so no probs, can some one tell me do these wings just bolt on with no welding. looks that way to me! and replacing the bonnet grill and lights to the ibiza round lights, all ready looking into improving it with prob a bigger engine, but especially doing the interior in it as this looks so plastic and simple, but the 1st thing to do is sort out this noise and find out where the prob is coming from. then sorting out the basics, but will keep you all update with it and ill take a pic of the front tommorrow to show what damage has been caused.

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
yes the wings are bolt on but you will have to take the inner arch off to get at a couple of the bolts. when you post up pics of the damage mate, think you will be best starting a readers ride thread rather than post it on here as alot more peole will see it! unfortuneatly there are w@nk3rs in every town trying to con us, so you aint alone mate! good luck with the rebuild anyway!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise