cordoba remake?

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Here this is mine

DSC00914.jpg

Leonidas

Also' if a new cordoba came out I would definitely consider buying one.

nodrog

car+house=skint
saying that there are alot of other manufacturers that have sold alot of coupe's on the road is all well, but they all have history with earlier models aiding the name, but seat didn't have the best start with the cordoba, a name that was hardly known trying to compete with bmw, vauxhall, renault etc. however, in the day now, most coupe's are big and heavy with bits of folding metal, if seat went back to basics i.e a light weight, reliable well powered cordoba with the modern image of the latest range, i personally feel with the backing of vw reliability, they could come up with a truely awsome car. shame they brought out the ibiza sc...

Leonidas

Iv heard we could see a new Cordoba made in Mexico for the Mexican market, but some could make there way to Europe. I think ill wait for that instead. Hopefully buy the time it comes out there'll be 1.6 diesels available.

cupra777

Iv heard we could see a new Cordoba made in Mexico for the Mexican market, but some could make there way to Europe. I think ill wait for that instead. Hopefully buy the time it comes out there'll be 1.6 diesels available.

thats even if fuel exists buy then still

Leonidas

Hmm a better looking BMW 3 series with some flair :thumbup:

EDIT: that might not be so fake...... they still make a cordy on the continent, just with four doors.

Thats wat I thought, also the cordoba is still sold in Ireland and sells quite well.
A lot of people here are disappointed that theres no word of a replacement.

GazGT

Jun 25, 2005
Manchester
I'd love to replace my current one when the time comes with a newer one! :D Looks good from the pshop, but a 2 door would look even better I think!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.