Couple of Boc's at Inters (Mardon & MK2_Cupra)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha the feeling came pretty close to that mate hehehehehehe. For the price they were doing it at too I had to get it done. £200.00 cheaper so why not...............

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
bloody hell nice bargain there then mk2cupra! how many miles you done now? and does it make the car feel a whole lot better? and that exhuast on the revo car looks the tits, would love one.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
It is the blueflame one yes, Revo are testing it.

Was a good weekend, had a good time nosing about, nice to meet the people I did.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Yeahg it's a blue flame exhaust and I defo wanna find out if they are making them and how much it is. I done 2400 miles now and the difference after the REVO is like night and day tbh. I do not regret getting it done at all hehehehehhehehehhe

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I came round twice techie but i think oyu were off playing some where else mate :-( Would have been good to finally meet you. Your car does look the part in the flesh i admit, top job mate!

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Yeahg it's a blue flame exhaust and I defo wanna find out if they are making them and how much it is. I done 2400 miles now and the difference after the REVO is like night and day tbh. I do not regret getting it done at all hehehehehhehehehhe
See how your fuel gets on now, i think they say it should be better. let us no how the next few 100 miles go. be good to know if it realy does !!!!!!!!!!!!

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Mardon did u beat that civic?? :)

Yeah mate killed it with a bad start too.

Also beat a
mk3 260BHP cupra
Leon Cupra k1 (by a fair bit)
Stayed with a revo'd mk6 GTi to 70 (although by the end of the day I was posting faster times)

Good times!! :D

Uploading Vids now :D

Oh and hairwego if you cain it fuel is so so bad. If you play nice its about the same or better! Stupidly fast though seriously!

As said in other thread best result was a 5.1 0-60 and 13.9 Quarter mile. Uploading some 1080p vids as I type.

Last edited:

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Yeah mate killed it with a bad start too.

Also beat a
mk3 260BHP cupra
Leon Cupra k1 (by a fair bit)
Stayed with a revo'd mk6 GTi to 70 (although by the end of the day I was posting faster times)

Good times!! :D

Uploading Vids now :D

Oh and hairwego if you cain it fuel is so so bad. If you play nice its about the same or better! Stupidly fast though seriously!

As said in other thread best result was a 5.1 0-60 and 13.9 Quarter mile. Uploading some 1080p vids as I type.
Cheers Mardon, that's good to know............ might just get remap for mine. hehe....

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Its uploading now, sorry dude! So happy I beat James 5.7 and nearly got into the magic 4s!!

Yeah it was good meeting yourself and the mrs. Give me a shout if your heading to trax.

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Will do mate. You need to give me those details for the event at silverstone too. Looking into a track day at castle coombe too.