Couple of Boc's at Inters (Mardon & MK2_Cupra)

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
Put it this way, it doesnt run out at 5.7k anymore so yeah ESP on and hoof it :D

Last vid. 270BHP mk6 Golf Gti. By the end of the day I was posting much better times and would have got the better of the golf.

HERE

Check www.theresults.co.uk tomorrow for all the times. the 5.17 for James Dennell is my mates name but my run. I gave him a go of my car and he ran a 5.7seconds but it went on my sheet so I used his run lol
Am I reading those results right - did I have the fastest SEAT of the weekend? where's my prize!;)

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Some bloke from custom code did a 4.9 and a 13dead in a seat on the Sunday and stole my prize! Some bloke who said he knew you with a black Leon won it on the Saturday. I went to the awards bit.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Such a pain! James Dennell is my mates slip to drive my car. I used his slip coz his run when on my time sheet! So I get 2nd fastest seat on Sunday. Comparing my times to other cars shows just how rapid they really are!!!

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Such a pain! James Dennell is my mates slip to drive my car. I used his slip coz his run when on my time sheet! So I get 2nd fastest seat on Sunday. Comparing my times to other cars shows just how rapid they really are!!!

I see at least I was in the top 10 hahahahahahahahaha. Don't feel too bad now any more mate.

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Excellent to see people unleash their Bocs. Love these beasts, so does the missus, but she's banned me from flooring it, scares the sh*t out of her, I have to be a good driver, especially as I have 7 points with 3 on the way.

Well done chaps, showing to people that these cars are more than the aggressive looks. Since calming my driving down I'm getting 360 miles plus and the car feels excellent, bite, grip, superb braking... these cars are an absolute joy.

ED

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Ed I have only done the REVo on her now which was discounted on the day Dean so cost me about £368.00. Yes it means I will have lost warranty on it but ibizaracebrake seems to be doing just fine on his and he hammers the crap out of his car so I am thinking it will hold up just fine. Going big on points there ED I take it easy most of the time now after getting 3 points 2 years ago. Waiting for them to come off then I can relax again hehehehehhehe. Always feel like I have a target on my back knowing I have those points. I also alot of the fuzz on Sunday pulling drivers after leaving the show grounds.

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Only Paul (ibizaracebrake) i fink.

As regarding the blueflame on the Revo car, its a cat back and they are only testing it on that car.
As for miltek they are scheduling development on the cupra/boca in the next 4-6 weeks :)

After seeing the revo car ive been emailing around thats where i got this info from ;)

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
A turbo back blue flame will be very nice.

Apparently they dont offer the normal select box so you just get revo plus now:

A - Standard Map
B - 95 Ron (215BHP)
C - 98 Ron (220BHP)
D - 99+ Ron (220+BHP)

As mentioned their car was supplied by Seat UK so they obviously trust revo, as do I. The blokes at revo really are spot on and know their stuff!

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Got a lot of milage to do next week. So i'll knock it down to 95ron mode and fill up with normal fuel for the first time in the cars life.. but it should still feel a little better than standard on V-power. Save a few pennies :D

Got the back seats in again. Tail is a little more planted and car looks lower.. but i'm kinda tempted to keep them out. Less weight, better noise, more speed :D

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
A turbo back blue flame will be very nice.

Apparently they dont offer the normal select box so you just get revo plus now:

A - Standard Map
B - 95 Ron (215BHP)
C - 98 Ron (220BHP)
D - 99+ Ron (220+BHP)

As mentioned their car was supplied by Seat UK so they obviously trust revo, as do I. The blokes at revo really are spot on and know their stuff!

Tank is almost empty mate then I gonna fill up with the 99 RON and set the map to D as I have been running on C. Can't wait to feel the difference and I have e-mailed vw racing this morning too about doing my coilies and ARB as awesome are just too far, plus I get a discount from them as they do our scirocco race car hehehehehehehehehhe

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.