Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
going to see what i can do, could of been quicker and cheaper maybe if there was anybody that could go and do it... roly and martain made it look easy but there is more then meets the eye.. they done a bloody good job...

problme being was that i know the history of this car now considering the rebuild, could do all teh 1.8t work to find its not as sweet as i would of liked... im just thinking to myself.. good things comes to those who wait

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
Crezz,

What paint did you use for the rocker cover and inlet mani?

Doing a little project to tidy my engine bay up and want to do a similar thing for my rocker cover.

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
still no fecking news! tbh this really takes the buiscut, all of the hard bits have been done, its now down to just putting it back in and ive been let down yet again... i really havent had alot of luck with this whole project.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Sorry to hear that Crezz, sometimes you just get a string of bad luck. Even my bike has been a pain for the past 5 months.

Engine kept flooding coz of restrictor kit - had to fix it
Rear wheel bearing went pop - had to fix it
New rear wheel bearing went pop - fix that as well
Got a puncture - had to get a new rear tyre
screwed up the rear shock - had to get a new one and change it
Chain and sprockets fooked - need to buy new ones before riding again

WHAT A PAIN!!!!!!!! but when it works, I wouldn't change it for the world

So chin up, it is almost there mate, soon you'll be able to enjoy your mint GTI with a pretty much new engine :thumbup:

Mig

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
bit of an update, the enigne is now in but thats as far as it is, they are mounting in all the other things such as power steering and that sort of thing tommorow.

also today my catch tank arrived and so did my samco hoses, dropped the hoses off to the garage today so they going to fit them for me.. hopefully i should have it back tomorrow night, i haven't munch optimisim due to the fact ive been let down by pretty much everything! lol.. pics to follow shortly

dancupra

Car looks mint matey :) will be waiting for the pics when you get them of it all in and up and running :)
Well done :thumbup:

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
cheers all, still nothing yet as i need the steering boot changed which turned into a pain in the ass. apparently just little things to sort and double check are now left.

soon be back, thanks for all the comments

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
oh yeah, i also got mysef a set of braided hose's brand new for £35! thanks for the heads up martin M! Better then £105

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members