Cup/Boc Wishlist -

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
this is what I want, what I really really want -

a K&N direct replacement air filter.
17" alloys that actually fit over the 'racing brakes' off the shelf.
performance 1 box exhaust, ready made.
roll cage for 6J SC shell.
LED side light bulbs that don't set off the bulb warning light.
subframes for race seats to go straight in.
hand held fault code reader that works with the new coding.
a horn that sounds less like a toy car.
replacement steering wheel with paddles and a round cross-section.
a bigger intercooler.
carbon undertrays and engine cover.
a place to put CD covers, or a bigger glove box.
a conversion to take the stronger 6 speed DSG box, cos the
engine is good for 280bhp, but the box aint.

what do you want that isn't made yet?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
HMMMMMM I am thinking if hopefully the mountings for the 6 speed box are the same as the 7 speed box surely all you would ned is an adaptor plate to be made for the box right? I like the sound of that TBH, the sky would be the limit then for power and torque hehehehehehe. Would need a new DSG map though but obviously would be done with the re-map. Some one should find out about this hehehehehehehe.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
6 speed box is bigger and heavier IIRC.

Ibizaracebrake I thought you had an exhaust already?

Liking the list though. Can't wait to see your track action. I'm going to the ring in the summer if you fancy it.

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I agree with HAIRWEGO. This car is light and small, sure it is best to have max power from engine... But my Boc wheel spins for fun (I know the roads are crap atm). So going all out is probably best for those who will appreciate it on a track, like a certain thread starter will be no doubt. But in terms of road use, you need to get a good balance, good power yes and good handling plus looks yes, but these can compromise each other.

Back to thread, I would like to see the rear spoiler available again, I heard it wasn't, cos once I got my side skirts on(in a couple of weeks) I'm sure I would want it. A front splitter of some sort would be nice, but when I mocked me side skirts up, the overall body height flowed from front to back, plus when you have coilovers on and the profile of the car is correct, a front splitter would be Susceptible to our wonderful sleeping policemen. But if you are as serious as ibizaracebrake, then why not.

ED

dan_wilson87