Cup Holder

bobak

Opinionated non-mechanic
May 15, 2008
Whilst I love my cupra and as you all know they have their querks (spelling?) - there's one thing that really annoys me that even my gfs 1.2 corsa has....

...A CUP HOLDER!

Has anyone successfully fitted one or know of a way?

ebo007

Jul 15, 2008
Dundee, Scotland
agreed its crap there is not one.
I think i seen someone on here who used the 1 from a A4 and modified it with a craft knife and fitted it where the card holder is. have a search u might find it.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
500ml bottles fit snug between the seat and handbrake, that's what I've got used to

The Cupras are shite for storage though, especially if you block off the centre console cubby hole with the Cupra R gauge holder

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
As good as that center cubby hole is, i find it sooo dam annoying. I put my phone, keys wallet etc in there, then as soon as you out your foot down it all flies out and gets lost between the seats.

Chambers Cupra

Revo'd stage two and SPS
Jul 3, 2009
rugby
i made my own gauage holder for that little cubby so i can just squeeze my brick of phone above it with my wallet!
glove box is a bit on the small side to lol!

ian-mac

500ml bottles fit snug between the seat and handbrake, that's what I've got used to

The Cupras are shite for storage though, especially if you block off the centre console cubby hole with the Cupra R gauge holder

Im the same, I keep a bottle between the handbrake and passenger seat. Theres nowhere else really to put it.

A mate of mine took out the card holder and cut a hole in it, so that a McDonald regular drink would fit in it!!

To bad he likes Burger King better!!!!! :D

Ian Mac

Adamricko

MK3 1.4.cool/s
Jun 23, 2009
Manchester

Me too, had the problem when i went to pick the car up and noticed the totally useless holders in the glove box, poromptly went to the shop for a bottle of summit.(probably fanta) :whistle:

thewiizard

Tarmac Tantaliser
Jan 15, 2007
Rugby, Midlands
www.tbfh.org
Weirdly enough, I was in the car the other night thinking 'f*** this thing needs a cup holder... where can I put one'. I then looked at the McDonalds cup I had sat in the card holder.. I began to ponder (as one does) and then popped on here...

sure enough a new thread has been created with exactly what I was hoping to see! Go on the Audi cup holder!

That's me keepin' the ibiza for another 12months now :D