Cupra 280 clutch vibration

JONNYVT

Sep 9, 2002
LEICESTER
Visit site
Hi all, i have a 2015 Cupra 280 which is great apart from an annoyance with the clutch. When the car have been used for a few miles (say about 50) i get a vibration through the clutch pedal when changing gear, this is especially worse when changing at high revs. The vibration goes away once the car has cooled down. She has done £11k but the clutch issue has been there from day one.

I would normally suspect a thrust bearing issue but this seems unlikely on a new car, do these have dampers on the clutch fluid lines?

Any help would be appreciated, i know the dealer will jest say its fine!

Cheers

JP

zondaff

Mar 8, 2015
Surrey
Hi all, i have a 2015 Cupra 280 which is great apart from an annoyance with the clutch. When the car have been used for a few miles (say about 50) i get a vibration through the clutch pedal when changing gear, this is especially worse when changing at high revs. The vibration goes away once the car has cooled down. She has done £11k but the clutch issue has been there from day one.

I would normally suspect a thrust bearing issue but this seems unlikely on a new car, do these have dampers on the clutch fluid lines?

Any help would be appreciated, i know the dealer will jest say its fine!

Cheers

JP

Does it do it both with and without AC on?
(I have a DSG, although it's relatable to my previous SEAT)