Cupra 300 DSG £23,069 - what's the waiting time?

driver74

Feb 28, 2017
Anybody ordered a Cupra recently give an idea of lead time?
At nearly £7k off (check out autoebid) I might be tempted back into the fold but I can't be waiting months and months
Those discounts must be killing second hand prices :blink:

driver74

Feb 28, 2017
Poverty spec is it ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Don't think they drive you to the nearest hospital cos you've eaten too many pies just yet so if you're the sort of consumer who needs your a$$ wiping all the time it's probably not for you ;)

Pimpchez

Jan 20, 2018
Doesn't compute .

My reasoning is that for all us used owners that own the cars outright it might be cheaper per a mile to go swap for a new one..

driver74

Feb 28, 2017
Doesn't compute .

My reasoning is that for all us used owners that own the cars outright it might be cheaper per a mile to go swap for a new one..

WTF? it's gonna be 'cheaper' to go buy a new car?
Christ is it any wonder there is such a gambling problem in this country, the economy is doomed :lol:
You mean to say you haven't got £23k in loose change from your sh!tcoin investments?:shrug:
Laterz monsieur pimp

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
I think what driver74 was meant to say, this is basic bitch model. Mediterranean blue no extras. Once you add extras the price creeps up to same price as other brokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pimpchez

Jan 20, 2018
WTF? it's gonna be 'cheaper' to go buy a new car?
Christ is it any wonder there is such a gambling problem in this country, the economy is doomed
You mean to say you haven't got £23k in loose change from your sh!tcoin investments?:shrug:
Laterz monsieur pimp
Not sure what the majority of that means .

I specifically said pence per mile .
If you have bought for example a 19k 290 recently as a cash purchase or even a low interest loan .

It "may" be cheaper to run the new car with potentially 0% finance , fixed depreciation , fixed servicing , fixed hiccups via warranty ..

hepy

Aug 20, 2017
It's fast, nice colour and cheap. What options do you need?

Seriously, mine is 'poverty' spec and the stereo is fine, seats are comfy. What options are worth paying for anyway.

Mind you, I still don't like it as much as the Fiesta St2 I had before.

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017

Seriously, mine is 'poverty' spec and the stereo is fine, seats are comfy. What options are worth paying for anyway.

Mines poverty spec also Sat Nav, climate control, x4 different ride settings or option to configure your own, front + Rear parking sensors, decent sound system, Led lighting, Led colour front door panels with colour selection, cruise control, touch screen with that much info on it I don't use half of it , auto lights, auto rain sensors.

Overall superb car and goes like muck off a shovel

Apart from not having Kelly brook blowing me off while I'm driving.:rocker::rofl:

Not bad for a Poverty spec !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: neil_thomas82

silles

May 4, 2017

I only added. heated seats and ACC

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.