Cupra 300 Performance Pack

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Seeing as the performance pack doesn't seem to be winging its way to the UK any time soon, does anyone know or can find out the part number for the chrome strips along the doors?

(Although this Cupra doesnt have the performance pack so must be standard in spain.)

LEON-CUPRA-300-Ready-for-testing.jpg

Had a look on 7zap but there database is a dated or I wasn't looking in the right place.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Seeing as the performance pack doesn't seem to be winging its way to the UK any time soon, does anyone know or can find out the part number for the chrome strips along the doors?

(Although this Cupra doesnt have the performance pack so must be standard in spain.)

LEON-CUPRA-300-Ready-for-testing.jpg

Had a look on 7zap but there database is a dated or I wasn't looking in the right place.

Hi mate,

I was looking at this also.

There's a chrome pack on the options list on the Spanish configurator.

Another option we don't have yet..

Oh wait it's actually part of the excellence trim. It's on the configurator as standard when you select excellence.

Last edited:

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
Seeing as folk wrap the chrome effect badges black then why would you want those chrome effect trims along the side? To me they look awful, I'd rather have them black. Chrome to me is more old man's Ford ghia spec than Cupra sporty look....:confused:

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Hi mate,

I was looking at this also.

There's a chrome pack on the options list on the Spanish configurator.

Another option we don't have yet..

Oh wait it's actually part of the excellence trim. It's on the configurator as standard when you select excellence.

Glad i'm not the only person that likes the chrome! IMO it makes the Cupra look that bit more classy.
Just had a look at the excellence and indeed its there. Just need to get some part numbers now!

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Just in reference to the PP. This is SEAT UK's latest official position as of 29/12/17

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding the availability of the SEAT Leon CUPRA performance pack. Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response.

I have spoken with our Product Marketing Team who has advised that there are no plans for the performance pack to be offered in the UK in the immediate future. I am sincerely sorry for any disappointment that this may cause.

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Just in reference to the PP. This is SEAT UK's latest official position as of 29/12/17

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding the availability of the SEAT Leon CUPRA performance pack. Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response.

I have spoken with our Product Marketing Team who has advised that there are no plans for the performance pack to be offered in the UK in the immediate future. I am sincerely sorry for any disappointment that this may cause.

Well that answers that then... Well for anyone that would like to have the looks of the performance pack but without the brakes here are the part Nos.

19" CUPracer Alloys: 5F0071499A KT2 ~ £258.00 or £1032 for 4
Black cupra lettering: 6LL853687A 041 ~ £25
Side blades 5DR(3DR):5F0071685 GRU ~ £410
Side Skirts 5DR(3DR): 5F0071610A ~ £476
Chrome Strips: (Awaiting part No) ~ £300

Or apprently you can have the full kit (Cupracer alloys and brembo kit) : 5F0071600 KT2 God knows how much.

Last edited:

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
They'll be something in the future for this stuff I suspect.. as the MK3 heads into its final couple of years production they'll need to keep sales ticking over.

Just a shame they don't fancy offering the PP in the UK yet - obviously they think it won't damage sales (which recent data suggests it isn't).

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
They'll be something in the future for this stuff I suspect.. as the MK3 heads into its final couple of years production they'll need to keep sales ticking over.

Just a shame they don't fancy offering the PP in the UK yet - obviously they think it won't damage sales (which recent data suggests it isn't).

Agreed, there will be a few more models to come yet, black edition etc getting rid of stock

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Been looking to upgrade to the brembo calipers for a while now, although dont fancy paying the silly SEAT Price.

So this leads me to try and source parts sperately and maybe used? As far as im aware, the DB9 rear brembo calipers are the same. Can anyone confirm whether this is true and possibly provide part numbers for reference?

I have looked into using the TTS 4 pots but they are just as expensive as the brembos so would much rather the 370mm discs.

TIA