CUPRA Ateca owner's register

What CUPRA Ateca do you have or have ordered

• Total voters

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
This is the back of the one I'm getting
Cupra....jpg

• Love
Reactions: Syphon

daviescotland

Mar 18, 2019
Reactions: jcbmally

Tell

Staff member
Sure have, just the standard 300 for me!
I’ll give @Tell a Shout. Thanks.

I responds as such:

Hmmm mib3 is a learning curve. I haven't been able to find a decent manual / documentation apart from what is in the Seat manuals integrated into one.

The Leon page attached. It doesn't tell you how to import the logo but mentions the use of over the air ones. The import from file is where you dont like what you have or are incorrect. Have you tried them:

Station logos

In the case of some frequency bands, station
logos may already be pre-installed in the in-
fotainment system.
If in the FM/DAB frequency band settings the
automatic selection of station logos is ac-
tivated, station logos are automatically as-
signed to the stations.
In the Online radio mode, the infotainment
system accesses the station logos of the on-
line database and automatically assigns
them to the stations
Assign station logos manually
● In FM/DAB mode, press Station logos.
● Press on the  icon and then select the
station to which a station logo is to be as-
signed.
● Select the station logo. If desired, repeat
the same process with other stations.
● OR, via the menu Settings > Station logos

Failing that I'm wondering whether there is better VW documentation about on mib3. Really this year is the first year when mib3 has been installed across the VAG range although its been on the 2019 VW Passat. You need a registration VW plate of a UK car to get the manual as I understand it. Havent got round to doing that yet, just incase it gives better documentation.

(I'm still on mib2 high but need to get on top of the new stuff)

View attachment 19488

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Lovely!! Got myself one in reflex silver!! I’m loving it, added a spare wheel kit and that’s been it so far.
Only thing I’m struggling with is how to add radio station logos. When you get yours you can let me know how you get on lol.
I added logos to my USB device from here https://www.radiodns.uk/logos
In the facelift model while I was having a play with the settings I seen the option to import logo's from a device. I'm going to have a go tomorrow and I'll feedback.
PS, silver looks lovely as well mate.

Reactions: Tell

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Thanks for that. I’ll keep an eye out for any updates from you tomorrow. Cheers ?
So had a go on the station logo front but to no avail. In the radio settings there is the option for station logo's but when you go there and touch the station you want to add a log too, nothing happens, just another sub menu showing a crossed out window and a close button (X). According to the manual page 179 (see pic) this is how you do it manually (same as @Tell posted), but I cant find the pencil icon, so I'm stumped for now.

Manual.jpg

daviescotland

Mar 18, 2019
So had a go on the station logo front but to no avail. In the radio settings there is the option for station logo's but when you go there and touch the station you want to add a log too, nothing happens, just another sub menu showing a crossed out window and a close button (X). According to the manual page 179 (see pic) this is how you do it manually (same as @Tell posted), but I cant find the pencil icon, so I'm stumped for now.

. View attachment 19490
Hi. Yes that’s exactly why I’ve been getting too. Cannot work out what if anything we are both doing wrong?

Tell

Staff member
Hi. Yes that’s exactly why I’ve been getting too. Cannot work out what if anything we are both doing wrong?

It's a case of find the pencil. Might be on another icon button, might be a case of fumbling the screen till one hits on it, unless the technical author is adrift with the product. Won't be the first time.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.