Cupra black surround on grill

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Hi, I'd like to know where you can get the black surround for the grill like cupras have fancy a change from the silver one, can I get it from the dealers?

tissot

Jan 3, 2007
york
if you have the face list version its not available yet. having spent hours trying to

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Hi, I'd like to know where you can get the black surround for the grill like cupras have fancy a change from the silver one, can I get it from the dealers?

Dave@ Sere Motors

IIRC hes only got one left now so id get there quick if i was you , If you want to see what it looks like on a red car , Have a look at my Readers ride

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
If just pm'd dave at seremotors so hopefully he can sort me one. I might ring the dealer tomora then tell him he's havin a laugh and to do me it at 40. Are they hard to fit?

Millbo

Sep 24, 2009
Northern Ireland
dont think so think its a matter of taking out some screws and popping off some clips, well thats what ive been told anyway! i shall let you know 2moro when i get mine done for sure tho

Sep 5, 2009
Midlands
If just pm'd dave at seremotors so hopefully he can sort me one. I might ring the dealer tomora then tell him he's havin a laugh and to do me it at 40. Are they hard to fit?

They're fairly easy to fit, although some people have broken a clip fitting it!!

froilburner

FR Oil Burner
Apr 9, 2006
Can be a bit tricky to fit but definately worth changing, i got black wing mirror covers, black grill and arm rest from David for £150 delivered, arm rest alone is £100

froilburner

FR Oil Burner
Apr 9, 2006
Andrew pal, I'm looking at sprayin my bumper cupra style, did u spray it satin black?

If i were you i'd get it done in vinyl, i got mine sprayed a couple of months ago and there are already stone chips on the lower bumper section, looks a bit rubbish with the red bits showing through. Gonna get vinyl this weekend and cover it up.

froilburner

FR Oil Burner
Apr 9, 2006
Gonna do it myself, just get some vinyl from a local sign guy, trim it to size and stick it on.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.