CUPRA Boot accessories... a question

Dec 31, 2020
I have an Ateca with the puncture repair solution. I am a little confused as to why there's no real solution to store the accessories used for the puncture repair.

Therefore, I'd be interested to learn of any recommendations for a box/container (or other solution) for the vehicle accessories in the boot? (towing loop, locking nut key, puncture repair solution, etc). Mine are currently in a small cloth bag, wedged into the corner of the boot, but was hoping to create something more substantial/useful.

Ta.

Tell

Staff member
Those velcrose boot tidy that Lidl and Aldi sell at times. I use one of them to store nick knacks, sticks to the back of the folding seat, rip it out when you want to drop the seat. I see Amazon sell a range. Non essential item probably fenced of in your local store.... they come in quite often. I do have a spare wheel but the tow rope, jump leads, fire extinguisher etc go in that.

Looks a lot like the one below on Amazon. As long as there is something for the velcrose to stick on in your arrangement it will stick and not move. Velcrose fasteners are on the back... least that's what you want to prevent movement.

Attachments

• 20210215_095104.png
    20210215_095104.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 102
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.