Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Please use the poll to select which version you own or have on order. The poll will not work in TapaTalk, please use the mobile or desktop version of the site.

Nov 7, 2021
I’ve already got mine last Friday 😊 EECA906E-34C5-4CC3-B697-1345132E3180.jpeg

thechillibiker

Nov 14, 2021
UK
When picking up our Formentor VZ2 today, 2x of these rolled off the transporter! The sales man said, its one for stock & one for Demo but don't think you're getting one anytime soon as its 70% built from parts made in the Ukraine 🇺🇦!

If you wanna see or drive it, Dale's of Newquay 😉
20220314_150000.jpg

Reactions: Syphon

daern

Mar 1, 2022
UK
I have an initial delivery date on my Born V2 order - 17th October. Would have been more like June/July had it not been for the current disruption in the East. Not great, not terrible, but we're ok with it.

Anyone else got an order in yet?

Sehanine

Dec 18, 2021
I have an initial delivery date on my Born V2 order - 17th October. Would have been more like June/July had it not been for the current disruption in the East. Not great, not terrible, but we're ok with it.

I was in the Cupra garage yesterday to see what was happening with the delivery on my Formentor and they had the V3 version in the showroom and one demo car. Was invited to test drive it - may do next week. I sat in it and had a fiddle with the controls, but to be honest, for the money, I preferred the finish in the Formentor. I also clipped my ankles getting out of it as the skirt at the bottom of the door sticks out in a way that it doesn't in my mini or the Formentor. I'm having my final ICE fling with the VZ2 310, then will look to go electric. Have to say though, the Born is a lot bigger than I thought it was and it is certainly a looker from the outside.

daern

Mar 1, 2022
UK
After a few rather pessimistic estimates (including one that made "2022" seem unlikely), it looks like mine will arrive in July (2022, for avoidance of doubt!) I hear from the ID3 forums that a few people might see their cars even earlier than this, but if mine turns up in this sort of timeframe, I'll be well chuffed.

They've supposedly taken 2,500 orders just in the UK, so I assume there must be a few other lurkers here waiting for cars to turn up...

Reactions: Syphon

Mtailor

Aug 9, 2018
London

I ordered in January and i was told August.

Reactions: daern and Syphon
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.