Cupra Connect App not working

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Having read Villabrands reply I was hopeful for a few seconds, then the app crashed at the same point of loading. Just renewed as well.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Seems to be intermittent, not working now for me

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Send them a snot-o-gram. It's an expensive app that still doesn't work as well as it should.

[email protected]

Just tried mine again and seems OK. But clicked on the 'Feedback' link and 'Compose Email' and it's not working :rolleyes: .

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Tried it this morning and working but it's exceptionally slow to connect.
Wanted to set a departure time and it took several goes for it to sync.
I wonder if they've got server issues?

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Well, I popped an email to the support guys and surprisingly had this reply just an hour later. It seems there are, or have been issues.

Anyone know what this means towards the bottom of the reply - Color of the LED light next to the SOS button. Can't say I've ever seen an SOS button in the app :unsure:

Please note I've removed some names etc. for privacy.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to hear that you had problems using the Cupra CONNECT app. We are constantly working to improve our products.

Firstly, we would like to inform you, that we were experiencing an outage which was affecting the app. It might have not functioned properly. The issue was resolved by our technical team.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please note that even after the resolution of an issue, it may still take some time until all the systems involved have stabilized (from 24 to 48 hours). Because of this, some temporary limitations in the functionality of the mobile online services can still occur.

We kindly ask you to reinstall, restart your phone, re-log in in the application and retest the issue.

If the issue persists after following these steps, please contact us again and provide the following information for further assistance:

- CUPRA Connect application version;
- Phone model and OS version;
- Screenshot of the error;
- Time stamp of the last time the issue occurred.
- Color of the LED light next to the SOS button.

We value your patience and cooperation in resolving this matter.

If you have any further questions about this, please do not answer this email, contact us at [email protected], or telephone: 00800 6000 40 20. Please make a note of your case number 0001998???.

Yours sincerely,
Your CUPRA Team

Reactions: Villabrand

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
Just reinstalled app and seems to now be working.

Will see how long that lasts!

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

GeordieJohn

Mar 1, 2023
I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and that seems to work, still poor form, though.

Apr 18, 2023
I’m having the same issue with Cupra Connect. Car also says Mobile Phone disconnected when I get in. Anyone else having issues recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 18, 2023
On the car? It’s been working for the last few months, not sure what would have changed. I’ll check it though, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 17, 2023
Looks like its broken again, Is this a monthly event. This was the reply from this morning after it wasn’t working yesterday.

“We would like to inform you that we were facing an outage of the services, which could negatively affect the usage of the application. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused; our technical team is diligently working on solving the issue. However, we kindly ask for your patience, since it may take up until 24 to 48 hours until all the servers are working flawlessly again. Please note that even after the resolution of an issue, it may still take some time until all the systems involved have stabilized.”

Reactions: Tomocha07

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Looks like its broken again, Is this a monthly event. This was the reply from this morning after it wasn’t working yesterday.

“We would like to inform you that we were facing an outage of the services, which could negatively affect the usage of the application. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused; our technical team is diligently working on solving the issue. However, we kindly ask for your patience, since it may take up until 24 to 48 hours until all the servers are working flawlessly again. Please note that even after the resolution of an issue, it may still take some time until all the systems involved have stabilized.”
Just been on mine to check it's charging. All OK except it can't load 'preferred service partner' details.
Must admit it's been really good this last month or so.

Aug 17, 2023
Just been on mine to check it's charging. All OK except it can't load 'preferred service partner' details.
Must admit it's been really good this last month or so.
Yes, it all seems to be working again. It was frustrating yesterday while trying to charge and not being able to validate the status.

GeordieJohn

Mar 1, 2023
Having read Villabrands reply I was hopeful for a few seconds, then the app crashed at the same point of loading. Just renewed as well.

I had this last month after renewing and couldn't find the reason, for some on here it still worked so in the end I deleted it and reinstalled it and its working again.

Reactions: arizla
Oct 12, 2023
Is it down again? Getting the unable to load data error. Unfortunately a reinstall did nothing

arizla

Dec 7, 2014
Bishop Auckland
Just checked mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121_182836_CUPRA_CONNECT[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20231121_182836_CUPRA_CONNECT[1].jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 46
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.