Cupra Connect App not working

barqqsanu

Sep 9, 2021
Hi guys!

Since a few days, my Cuppra Connect android app is not working anymore. Do you have the same issue?

Thanks

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Yep, here's the Cupra Connect guys response just this morning:
Hello Dave,​
Thank you for your message.

Sadly, we are facing with an unplanned outage. Our technical department informed about the issue, and they are already working on solution.

We kindly ask you to be patient, and try to log in later again.
Sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please make a note of your case number 0001569709.​
Yours sincerely,​
Your CUPRA Team​

barqqsanu

Sep 9, 2021
Yep, here's the Cupra Connect guys response just this morning:
Hello Dave,​
Thank you for your message.

Sadly, we are facing with an unplanned outage. Our technical department informed about the issue, and they are already working on solution.

We kindly ask you to be patient, and try to log in later again.
Sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please make a note of your case number 0001569709.​
Yours sincerely,​
Your CUPRA Team​
OK, Thanks!

Nov 17, 2022
Still can't login. I've asked local Cupra representative abouts this issue. He said that updated android app google approval is pending. Then after app update connection will be restored.

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Working now update app

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
No indication from the app that you need to update 😒. Had a look following your post Spivvy and yes I've managed to update and it's working, well sort of :mad: . Car is outside & locked etc. Look at this:
Screenshot_20221118_190951_CUPRA CONNECT.jpg

Last edited:

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Yeah, tried that still showing errors. It's a pita but I'm used to it tbh. It'll report correctly in the morning probably. As long as I can sort my charging schedules etc. I'm happy 😊.
Maybe they'll get round to doing a major update to version 2.0 (this is a minor one from 1.9.0 to 1.9.2). Thing is I probably won't have the car in 5 years time :ROFLMAO:.

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
What have they done to this app?

On my iPhone I’m logged in and it’s as above (showing Unlocked when locked but the doors and windows do show correctly closed). The rest of the app appears OK (but I don’t use it for scheduling charging).

On my iPad I can’t even login - ‘Sorry something went wrong’.

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
What have they done to this app?

On my iPhone I’m logged in and it’s as above (showing Unlocked when locked but the doors and windows do show correctly closed). The rest of the app appears OK (but I don’t use it for scheduling charging).

On my iPad I can’t even login - ‘Sorry something went wrong’.
And as if by magic (or spookily someone’s watching), now it’s fixed and working properly on both devices….

GeordieJohn

Mar 1, 2023
Figure I would resurrect this thread as my app has not worked for the last 4 days, anyone else experiencing this problem the app gets to "connecting" then crashes. I've rebooted the phone but still the same, wifi strength is 132mb so that ok looks like I might need to delete and re install which is a pain.

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
Figure I would resurrect this thread as my app has not worked for the last 4 days, anyone else experiencing this problem the app gets to "connecting" then crashes. I've rebooted the phone but still the same, wifi strength is 132mb so that ok looks like I might need to delete and re install which is a pain.
I had the same problem yesterday. Reinstalled the app and it allowed me to try and login but still crashed. Seems like it is resolved today as back working as normal so think may have been as issue App side and not with my phone.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GeordieJohn

Tmat

Jan 26, 2023
Mine's been the same and the recent reviews are all saying the same thing. I reinstalled it a few times but it only worked after logging in then crashed after opening the app again. I've now uninstalled it and reinstalled but left the app open.

Tmat

Jan 26, 2023
It is strange if it's crashing for some and fine for others. I'll just leave the app open for now

GeordieJohn

Mar 1, 2023
Having read Villabrands reply I was hopeful for a few seconds, then the app crashed at the same point of loading. Just renewed as well.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise