Votes: 4 1.0%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZN

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters

Zephyr

Just send it!
Dec 28, 2020
Madrid (SPAIN)
I was just referring to colour, not implementation.

That blue reminds me of cars from 1980s.

Liked it just because that and had for some days a BMW 5er Hybrid (¿F10?) with blue leather interior and loved that look and decided that would get a blue interior on my next car.

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Hi, I have been lurking silently for a few months and finally took the plunge today and have just ordered a VZ2 in Magnetic grey metallic with the pan roof and black leather.

A really helpful forum so thanks for the posts and hopefully I can contribute when I get the car at the end of June.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi, I have been lurking silently for a few months and finally took the plunge today and have just ordered a VZ2 in Magnetic grey metallic with the pan roof and black leather.

A really helpful forum so thanks for the posts and hopefully I can contribute when I get the car at the end of June.
Welcome and very nice, remember
needpics.gif

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021

Did you get a build week? I'm curious what do people get when they order these last few days.

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Thank you. I'm trying to figure out if my dealer was slow :).

Welcome to the waiting club.
When did you order? I am not in a rush to get the car until I hand my current car back at the start of July so figured 5 months would be long enough......should I worry!!

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
When did you order? I am not in a rush to get the car until I hand my current car back at the start of July so figured 5 months would be long enough......should I worry!!
I ordered in December. Dealer quoted week 20 (he is hopeful it will be shorter than that), but I saw that people in UK got week 10 or so when they ordered on 29th of December.

I'm not in the UK and have some "options" on the car (rims, roof, ...)

ruivo

Jan 28, 2021
I'm in Ireland, just got mine ordered today. Will get my hands on it only in April. Can't wait.
Graphene Grey, Panoramic Roof, Beats audio.

Reactions: Syphon

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
I'm in Ireland, just got mine ordered today. Will get my hands on it only in April. Can't wait.
Graphene Grey, Panoramic Roof, Beats audio.
Congratulations! What model/engine did you go for? I’ve gone for Graphene Grey and the Panoramic roof as well.

I wish you could add the Beats audio in the UK!

ruivo

Jan 28, 2021
Congratulations! What model/engine did you go for? I’ve gone for Graphene Grey and the Panoramic roof as well.

Thanks mate!

Forgot to mention that. I've got the VZ 310bhp. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

BTW, what's the craic with beats audio in UK? Why isn't that an option? Any idea?

Last edited:

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021

I wanted Graphene Grey but in order to get the wife's approval for the car I had to relinquish the colour choice! I am getting Magnetic Grey

Reactions: Peyton

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks mate!

Forgot to mention that. I've got the VZ 310bhp. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

BTW, what's the craic with beats audio in UK? Why isn't that an option? Any idea?
I think Cupra UK pick how they want the car configured based on competition etc. It makes no sense not giving us the option on the beats system.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Ive gone for a Midnight Black VZ2 with Black Nappa Leather Seats. Could have gone for the Petrol Blue leather but prefer a black interior. Could pick it up mid Feb but asked the dealer to hold it till 01st March.

Only thing im not too sure on is the quality of the Sound System. My Cupra 300 has Seat Sound and the Formentor has standard sound system. So i guess what im asking is, how do you all find the sound system and the wireless Apple Car Play etc.

Reactions: Syphon

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Just been told after i checked with the dealer that my VZ2 due to me in March will NOT have the Virtual Pedal even though the Jan 2021 brochure says it will have it.

It should be with the dealer in a few weeks do ill be making a visit to check if it has or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruivo

Jan 28, 2021
Just been told after i checked with the dealer that my VZ2 due to me in March will NOT have the Virtual Pedal even though the Jan 2021 brochure says it will have it.

It should be with the dealer in a few weeks do ill be making a visit to check if it has or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is also comming without. Wondering if there's a way to retrofit the car

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.